Enrollment Applications for school year 2018-2019, for students currently in grades K-11, will be available during the month of January only.
You can complete the application at the school Monday through Friday between 9:00am-11:30am.
Eligibility Criteria for Enrollment
- A student applying for enrollment must be a resident of Massachusetts at the time of application and at the time of his/her acceptance.
- Proof of residency will be obtained as part of the enrollment process, except in the case of homeless students. Examples of residency proof will include utility bills, signed leases and mortgage bills.
- Students entering kindergarten must be five years of age by September 1st to attend Kindergarten. Parents/guardians must complete an Application of Admission; present the student’s birth certificate, Immunization Records and proof of residency.
- SICS does not administer tests to potential applicants or predicate enrollment on results from any tests of ability or achievement (603 CMR 1.06(2)).
- SICS does not require potential students or their families to attend interviews or informational meetings as a condition of enrollment (603 CMR 1.06(2)). Informational meetings are scheduled for parents/guardians who want to visit the school; attendance at these meetings will not influence the enrollment process.
- Parents/guardians are required to complete an Application for Admission to start the enrollment process for their student who is already attending school elsewhere.
- Enrollment shall not exceed the maximum cap allowed by the schools charter.